Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hi everyone. It's been a while, I know. Sorry for that. Sometimes life just keeps you so busy you don't take time to write.

A few weeks ago Hannah and I drove down to south San Antonio to visit Aunt Pam and Uncle Arnold. It'd been too long since we'd seen them AND both my cousins, Bonnie and Elizabeth, along with their husbands Joa and Wesley and kids were there! What a treat! Here's a photo of our cousins: Marlee, age 1, Zena, age 6, Dylan, age 3 and Zara, age 2. Aren't they precious? I wanted to snatch little Marlee.




I've also been working and trying for MONTHS to come up with a new logo. Yikes! Talk about change!! A professional design company offered to do it for us for $500, but I wanted to take a crack at it. Here are some thumbnails....






Thanks for reading. Pray for us: we've had tons of car problems and we're still getting used to each other and acting as a family. Hannah's doing great in 8th grade and participating in National Jr. Honor Society. She also bought herself another parakeet and named it Perkins. See her blog for details.

Oh! Oh! I also have my artwork up at Starbucks!! I almost forgot. Bess got me in since she works there. Pray that it all sells! It's there for the month.

Thanks, and God bless.

Love, Rachael

No comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP