Saturday, June 05, 2010

Housewarming and Summer

This is the sole photo taken of our housewarming party last Sunday--the tray of tomato/basil/cheese hors d'oeuvres that Mom assembled for me. It was just so pretty! You drizzle them with olive oil and add a little salt and pepper. Yum!


I am no longer working at WIM so my days are pretty wide open. It's been an adjustment, and I'm not quite fully used to being a house wife, or stay at home mom, or just generally unemployed. But that's not really an accurate description, I AM employed. Self employed. In fact today I went to my friends Rob and Jenni's house to photograph their brand new son, Judah Walker Lord and his three older sisters, Emerson, Hattie and Elzie Claire. Judah was born right in the middle of my photo session with the Indian family (see Simple Happies' blog). So I think he's two weeks old now? I'll post photos of him later. They're still downloading onto our computer.

So Hannah's gone to Georgia with Mom and tonight we've got Molly and Brent's wedding shower/party to attend. A grown up party! I'm so excited!!

My car's A/C has died, so we are now on the hunt for a New Car. Exciting! And about time. She's been a good car, my little Plymouth Breeze. Dad got her for me when I'd barely lived in Texas more than six months. She had about 28,000 miles on her, and now she has 112,500! Good times, good times.

Hope you're having a great summer. We are!

No comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP