Friday, August 18, 2006


From Hannah:

Hello everyone! These past few weeks, I have been taking a scuba diving course, and Thursday I took my final exam. I passed with an 86!

This year I will be starting middle school. I think that might be kind of scary, but I'm okay with it. It's a new adventure that I am to take part in; and I'm ready for anything! I have been brushing up on my math skills and English comes second nature.

I've been looking in to buy a pet corn snake b/c I think they're so interesting! People might think that they're scary, but I think they're cool. I have found out some pretty amazing facts. Check it out! Corn snakes eat birds, small mammals, and lizards, can grow up to 1 meter, AND the females can lay up to 30 eggs! WOW!

One of the reasons that I read up on snakes, is because I'm a missionary, and I don't want to come face-to-face with a venomous snake and not know what to do. I love being a missionary. Traveling around the world is something other kids don't usually get to do; and I am so blessed to be able to do what I do.

This is Hannah Cowart signing out with the words,

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl !! I held a rainbow boganstricter (sp) ?. while I was in Peru. It was beautiful and exciting to hold. Some young guy had found it in the jungle. It was purple, blues, and greens and burgandy. It wasnt but about 6 foot so it was a baby one. They really get very big.

We are very proud of you Hannah because you make a good missionary and love the Lord. Wish you could meet some of the girls here in Venezuela one day.!! Maybe God will let you and your mama come .

Jill and Royce Story

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP