Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hey everybody!

I'm sure you're wondering about the birds in this picture. They're my new pets! The blue one is Chiky and the green one is Peca. They're really cute. They are kind of nervous about their new home, but they'll get used to it.

I looked around my room one day and realized that I'm becoming quite the animal person. I have horse models, a horse mural, dolphin figurines, and 2 new birds! WOW!!!!

My birthday is on January 24th. I'll be 12. I'm still planning. It's going to be lots of fun. One of the best things about living 975 miles away from family members is that you get a lot of packages on your birthday. Yay!

Over Christmas break, we went home to Hahira, Georgia. I hung out with my best friend Megan Anderson, who has a new puppy. It is part Chihuahua and part Boston Terrier, I'm not sure about the terrier part. She's SO cute! Her name is Cocoa because she is black with white spots. It looks like she stepped in marshmallows! Whenever you lay down and put her on you she licks you and bites your hair. It tickles a lot!

I go back to school tomorrow, but I don't care because I only have a 3-day school week. There's nothing wrong with that!

For New Year's we had a big party at some friends' house. We had karaoke, and desserts, and a chocolate fountain! ( The chocolate fountain exploded all over the person tending it, though.)

Besides all of that I have nothing more to say. Happy Belated New Year and Merry Belated Christmas!

Love,

Hannah

No comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP