Wednesday, October 08, 2008


Exciting news! This week I met with Mikie and Mona from NPC to plan a community art venue called "Art on the Loop." It's going to be open to the public, no cover charge, and give folks a chance to exhibit their art, music and drink free coffee! We're so pumped!

My contribution so far has been to make this poster. We'll print and distribute Nov. 1 to promote the event. We really hope that this is the first of many, maybe even becoming a New Braunfels First Friday. It's a dream come true!

I also have another painting on view at Starbucks. It's the abstract one I'd been working on. It's finished. I do not have a photo of the completed work but will get one in the near future. My painting of Ruthie is also finished. Photo to follow.

The weather's turning a little cooler so at least we get a break in the evenings and mornings. It's still pretty hot in the middle of the day. Hannah told me they decorated pumpkins yesterday at school for something. Natl. Jr. Honor Society, I think.

Hope life is good with you, wherever you are, Reader!

No comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP