Monday, May 18, 2009

Aliens!!



Happy Monday! Above are two little crafty things I made over the weekend. The small red one is the first one and I made it for Sophie. I asked her what she would name it, and she replied, "Mr. Alien." She picked out the colors, fabric and buttons, and then stuffed them while I stitched everything.

Below are Hannah's creations. She really got into it! I finally had to tell her to go buy her own supplies. I got the idea from a poster of dolls for sale at Old Navy and thought, "I could do that!" So, after a short trip to Walmart, I had everything I needed to spend a lazy rainy Saturday afternoon having fun.

Sophie's parting comment before she left, "Oh man, I wish this alien had hands."
Have a great day, and go make something!

No comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP