Thursday, October 01, 2009

An Experiment


So, I've made those floral hair thingys out of felt, and people just rave over them. I've made a few for girlfriends (grown ups and small people), and I continue to wear my pair. So then I thought, what about a neck piece? Or necklace. Whatever.

So here's what I've cut out and arranged so far. Nothing is attached; I wanted to brood a couple of days and make sure I really liked it. I suppose I'll begin hot gluing and stitching sooner or later. This weekend is pretty dern full, and this week hasn't been too slow either.

Canyon's Homecoming game is tomorrow and I have dutifully bought my ticket. We've won BOTH away games, but have yet to win one at home. Here's hoping for the best!

No comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP