Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Finally, Some Real Photos

Izzy spent two nights with us while Mommy was in the hospital with baby brother, Josiah. The night I took Izzy home, I lugged my camera along. Josiah was unhappy with bright lights and being taken out of his fuzzy warm blanket, but I HAD to get some "first day home" pictures.


Izzy still wasn't too keen on the little guy, though she was awfully glad to see Mom.


'Siah is suuuch a sweet baby. He's also pretty single-minded. All he thinks about is eating. If thinking is involved at all. More pictures will follow once I get back over there and get all the kids together. I got sick for 5 days, so I've avoided all Small People in an effort to cut off any plagues.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP