Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Hi all, from south Georgia. This was taken from my inlaws' backyard at sunset, Christmas Eve Eve. They live right on a lake, and the sunset was pretty awesome. I got the new Canon EOS 7D for Christmas from my darling husband, and was thrilled to try it out! This was taken with an ISO of 6400. Hooah!

Here's Hannah with Granny Roughen. We haven't seen her in two years. Well, I haven't. It was lovely to see her and Poppa for a day. They live in Savannah.

Here's Mom and Dad's house at night, all lit up for Christmas!


Today, I made Smitten Kitchen's amazing tomato and corn pie (I've blogged about it previously). Again, I got to use my new camera. Pretty awesome!




And Hannah and Megan made this gorgeous pumpkin all by themselves. Can't wait to cut into it tomorrow after Christmas dinner.
Merry Christmas, everyone!








No comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP