Saturday, September 11, 2010

Floral Necklace

So this type of necklace/collar/whatever seems to be really popular right now. I saw it popping up on Anthropologie first, but everyone else seems to be catching on, too. Anthropologie sells theirs for like, you know, a hundred bucks or more. JC Penny had a pretty one for around $35.

I decided to try and make my own. Here is my first attempt! Of course I asked Lanier to take these as soon as I'd finished making it, at 8:30pm, so he's using the regular flash on my camera and it really blows out the delicate shade of grey on the satin. So trust me, this looks way better in person.

necklace

necklace1

Shirt comes from Strut. It was the only thing I had that looked decent with this thing.

necklace3

No comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP