Saturday, September 11, 2010

Peach Shortbread

I got this recipe from Smitten Kitchen. Tami and I made it together this week and it was OUT of SIGHT. My goodness. I think I'd add cranberries to it, or maybe blueberries (I'm just on a cranberry kick right now) and definitely definitely double the amounts of nutmeg and cinnamon.

peach

Anyway, enjoy! And make it when friends are coming over. It's way too good and too rich to try and consume all by one's self.

Editor's Note: Nov. 11, 2010. I have made this recipe three times now. I highly recommend cutting the butter down to a stick and half instead of 2 whole sticks. You just don't need it. And also be liberal w/ the cinnamon. One quarter of a teaspoon? Gimme a break! I add 1/2 tsp of cloves, too and it's awesome. And cranberries are definitely a great addition. -RLH

No comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP