Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hey there! Things are great. We had a terrific storm last night around 1:00AM but aside from pounding rain and brilliant lightening, we weren't too troubled.

Here are photos I took last night of Hannah with the Sixth Grade Choir at Canyon Middle School. Hannah has participated in school choir since third grade! Morris Vader (Vah-der) is their teacher and does a fantastic job.
Hannah is a soprano, by the way, and the whole group sounded angelic! I was extremely impressed. Ms. Mary Nell and Madison came with me to hear. Below, you see Hannah with two girl friends.
Hannah with Mr. Vader.
And here's a quick image I snapped this morning before work of our new flowers. Fortunately they weren't shredded by the hail last night! They won't be thirsty for a long time...
GREAT news! I've received all the money I need for my trip to Turkey in June! THANK YOU to all who gave so generously and quickly!! I stand amazed. It never ceases to amaze me. Love, Rachael

No comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP