Thursday, April 26, 2007

Howdy again. Hannah's been taking hip-hop since September, and I've never taken photos of her. I thought they'd do a recital, but it was cancelled due to lack of participation, go figure. So, May is the last month of class, and I knew I'd better get while the gettin's good!
They've learned two songs (erm, two dances) and below is the beginning of one. There are only about 4 girls in this class and Hannah's the oldest (and tallest!!)



Here's Hannah with one of the girls.

Hannah doing her Famous Face Plant. She can hold it for about 116 seconds.
All three of them doing it. So, that's what Hannah's been learning every Wednesday afternoon since September. We rush from school to home, inhale dinner at 4:30, rush to dance, rush to community group, and get home around 9:30pm, utterly wiped out. But it sure is fun, watching her dance.

It makes me tired, too. :)

No comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP