Friday, August 21, 2009

CHS Color Guard and Band Pre-Season Show


Hannah is on the Color Guard team for Canyon High this year. What a commitment! I guess I'm a CHS football fan from now on. Geeze, the irony. Rachael Hall, a football fan. I figure this'll be mine and Lanier's "date night" and he'll never have to wrack his brain again for ideas....

Anyway, I took along my trusty camera and thankfully, my 70-210 telephoto lens. Hannah is the little white shirt third from left behind the band members. It was only 100 degrees at 6:30pm.

The drum line. Everyone's favorite part of a high school band.

Below is Alyssa, Hannah's best friend. She's the one in sunglasses.


Here's Hannah, in the center.





These flags are six feet tall. Hannah is five foot, two. A challenge. They got their uniforms yesterday and they are CUTE! I'll post photos of those when I get a chance.




So there you have it, ladies and gentlemen, the Canyon High Band and Color Guard. It was pretty fun to watch, and I'm so proud of these kids. They've practiced for three weeks already, in August, in south Texas, outside. The first game is NEXT Friday. Go, Cougars!!


No comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP