Monday, January 25, 2010

Fifteen Year Old and Black Birds


So I need to practice sunset photos, and Hannah's my go-to model. The above image was totally overexposed, but hey it looks cool.

I think Hannah looks really beautiful when she's looking up, apparently. Ha ha. I can't get over how OLD she looks in this one below. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY?!


Well there were some creepy-looking dudes walking around the bridge, so we decided to wrap it up and head home. But I had to get the sky. It was amazing. Ron Brandenburger, I was amazed today! ;)


This is why we love this bridge.


At the stop light, I was agog at all the black birds migrating south. How fortuitous that I had my camera!! This will turn into a painting one day...

No comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP