Sunday, February 21, 2010

KJ and Enosh

We had a gorgeous Sunday afternoon today! We usually eat over at the Halls' house, but today we ate at home. Sophie stayed with us while her parents took her Mimi up to Austin (she's visiting from Albany, GA). I spied little KJ on the sidewalk and invited him over to play.

Then I realized, it was the perfect chance to photograph him and his baby brother, Enosh.


These kids are absolutely gorgeous!! They live next door to us and they're MOVING! I'm so sad!! They're going to Houston, and we're moving a mile down to road at the end of March. So, sadly we are parting ways. I'm glad I was able to get these photos for their mom and dad before they leave.


Sweet brothers! They love each other.

I met KJ the day they moved in next door. He came right over and introduced himself. He's 5.

You can see why it's easy to fall in love with him. We went swimming later this afternoon and had ice cream. He was NOT happy to go back home and have to get ready for bed. After all, it is a school night.


That's all for now! I'll post photos from Nola and Jason's wedding this past Saturday soon!

No comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP